We help clients protect their product quality and legal interests throughout the entire supply chain process – from raw materials testing, finished goods inspections to container loading inspections. We offer inspection services to buyers and sellers of materials and products in the world’s markets.
Quality Control Inspections add value by reducing the cost of failure of your product, by ensuring they meet both customer standards, industry, and government regulations, and ensure quality products are manufactured to the specifications of the customer and shipped to the customer standards.
Our Inspectors help identify products nonconformities and possible shipments delays of your order. Products and materials that we test and inspect include consumer goods such as Home Furniture, Construction Products, clothes, toys, cosmetics, and food, chemicals, and many other products.
The benefits of having Inspections include:
- Our inspections are conducted to ISO 2859-1 Standards.
- Reduced costs due to Product Failure – for example, replacement and disposal of faulty goods.
- Avoid recalls and reputational damage.
- Anticipate production and shipment delays.
- Reduced days lost due to production delays.
- Improved communications with the Supplier.
- A Supplier can quickly fix any product issues identified.
- Payment would be made for conforming goods only.
- You will reduce your Customer complaints on faulty product.
- Ensure product quality at every production stage.
The green sticker shows that the parcel has passed the inspection
The quality of the goods purchased by customers will be guaranteed. Taking apparel products as an example, we will check the materials used, the firmness of the fabric, the cleanliness, and the craftsmanship, and give customers timely feedback on quality inspection. For products that fail to pass the inspection standards, we will return the products immediately to the supplier and refund the client.
We will carefully count the number of products and accessories, make timely reissues for missing items, and inform customers of the situation in time. If the replenishment takes too long and the customer has no intention of continuing to purchase, we will refund the customer directly to reduce his loss.
To prevent the actual products from being inconsistent with the promotional image, we will strictly check the size, color, logo, and design of the products, and try our best to meet customers’ expectations. The product that does not meet the requirements will be explained in detail to the customer. If the customer does not intend to continue buying, we will refund the customer directly.
How the Service Works
For orders that don’t pass our inspection, we will return them to the suppliers. We guarantee that we will 100% refund the clients via their ShopShipShake accounts, and afford the delivery fee caused by the return.
The refund process:
The order fails the Inspection —> ShopShipShake requests a refund from the supplier —> ShopShipShake affords the delivery fee caused by the return —> Our staff of warehouse returns the order —> The supplier receives the returned goods —> The supplier refunds ShopShipShake —> ShopShipShake deposits the money to the clients’ ShopShipShake accounts.
We deeply understand that it is not easy for ShopShipShake users to carry out business activities across oceans. And we sincerely wish you could buy satisfying products on ShopShipShake. We hope that the improvement of quality inspection services will enable you to have a high-quality experience.
Quality Inspection Standards
Quality inspection is mainly to check the style, material, and size of products.
• Style conformity. The main concern is whether the style, version, color, collar angle, cuffs, waist, printing, etc. of its products are consistent with the promotional pictures.
• Material. Check the inside and outside of clothes, to see if products are faded, damaged, dyed, or stained.
• Size. Check whether the products’ size is consistent with the promotional materials.
Note: when the product is more than 95% the same as the promotional image (less than 2 differences between product and promotional picture), we consider it qualified.
• The number of products. Check if the quantities of products are consistent with the customer’s order.
• The number of accessories. Check if the product accessories are complete, like shoelaces, shoulder straps, belts, bag straps, etc.
Conditions of Spot Check
For orders with large quantities of goods, we will choose spot check. The following are the specific rules:
|Apparel （Pieces）||Bags & Accessories|
|100%||Under 10||Under 10||Under 10|
|30%||Above 41||Above 41||Above 41|
Restrictions of the Inspections Services
Products below the lowest prices may have many quality problems, so no inspection service is provided. Our advice is to purchase goods at a reasonable price, not too low.
We at ShopShipShake have been working with businesses like yours with fulfilling experiences. We offer one-stop services, including an efficient supply chain, over 10 thousand of China’s suppliers, and more.
With a successful track record of over 20,000 clients, we are sure to deliver your orders requirements. Let’s get in touch to build, sustain, and grow your businesses.
If you would like to know more details about us, please contact with us:
If you are interested in cooperating with us. Please register on: